EnV - Osiris (WIP) EnV - Osiris (WIP)

ayyyyyyy bro came to see how newgrounds grew xD

~EnV~Bestammelse(Full) ~EnV~Bestammelse(Full)

teabag

crappy overall sound quality, but the mixing (producing) is great nonetheless, I'd add a bit more high frequencies sometimes like rides and sweeps (2:10 sounds empty until like 2:20). Melo lacks a little bit of continuity but that is *ok* since it's an old thing you made. Never make such a dropbeat again, that removed all stress (2:36).

I got bored so that's all the constructivity you'll get.

Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm Alphascan - Sbs B0unc3 Rm

dude

I think it's more than time for you to switch to another genre. Yes the bass is perfect, the lead is perfect, the emotion, intensity, is all there. The melody is intense, the production overally has great transitions. But this music does not sell and never will B0unc3. You need to use your skills at mixing to do something mainstream, as a "real" project. Ofc it doesn't mean you can't keep on doing some hands up, but you need to give up trying to give it a name, people need to understand that Cascada have worked and sold because of the cheesy singing, not because of the powerful kick and bass. Manian have, and that's why he's making pop crap now, and so is brandes.

B0UNC3 responds:

I did it because I enjoyed it, not because I wanted to give it a name. Going mainstream is something I'll most likely never do...dubstep isn't my forte and definetly not electro.

I made this remix because my friend alphascan asked me to.

I'm moving onto VG oriented music as there is much more musical freedom and I actually enjoy doing it more than I ever did handsup.

~EnV~CircuitBreaker(DEMO) ~EnV~CircuitBreaker(DEMO)

Dave Da hell?

WOOT, soon you'll be earning some bucks to buy 370z's
VERY Nice sound/structure indeed, it's quite original, but the originality will die when you'll learn how to make the "real" electro synth. k.

[IMD]~//Winter Lights\\ [IMD]~//Winter Lights\\

ywy33y

Haha very inspirated from Techno Rocker obviously :p

IceMasterDlux responds:

Haha yeah I didn't mean to try to copy it or anything I guess it was subconciously in my head. Thanks for reviewing man!
~Ice Master ><>

Unlimited {Dj-Abbic} Unlimited {Dj-Abbic}

vesv

First I know it's techno and it's intended to be repetitive, but this was too much.
Btw don't expect very much constructive criticism at the point you're at (no offense), the best I advice I can give ya is that you need to keep practicing, there's no secret.
Try some tools like the EQ, filters, compression, reverb, delay etc =)
and don't let yourself down because of low ratings!

DjAbbic responds:

I don't :)

The sun is down &amp;lt;R3m1x&amp;gt; The sun is down <R3m1x>

warawrwar

either EQ over the bandpass (of the saw octabass) or lower the resonance on it, that peak at like 1,5khz hurts the ear, badly
Maybe a little more work on the drum here too (maybe even getting some other samples? Have you tried VEC?)

SonicJ responds:

Aw crap, I just figured tje peak was my speakers. Thanks for the heads up. I gave up on this, It sounds pretty bad now that I hear it again. Also, I never heard VEC, i'll look it up now, thank you for the review!

DJO - Time Shift (feat. Unrl) DJO - Time Shift (feat. Unrl)

xfdfh

The kick is way too rough, it's like you boosted 800 hz soo much, and that's what fatigue the ears the most.. Maybe it's just the style but I can't see how this wouldn't hurt ears after 2 listens. But very cool melo, only downside is the incomfort the melo gives, because of the arp you don't have anything "raw" to hit on and your mind is just taken to the kick and bass

DJOrsa responds:

Yeah the kick is the style. Its a really hard kick that need's high frequency prominence as well as low shelf. It's supposed to be pounding and hard, and the low freq. boost is to take some low freq away from the bass (by process of EQ, compression, and mixing).
I know exactly what you mean about the melody, but that's just a style issue. I like experimenting with abstract melodies.. the melody is a progression of chords that is sort of "floating" in a general set direction. I wanted to move away from the idea of the melody falling on exact beats, so I did this. :D
I appreciate the review a lot! :)

Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest Super Mario RPG: Winter Forest

-oOo_oOo-

You asked for tips; i can give you some:
-Try to have sounds that sounds different, this sounds all mono-ish and flat (ex louder sounds, different frequencies used on sounds, compression, phaser, anything)

-use plenty of synths, don't be shy: a cool transiiton with a big bass in a track like that or just a flute coming in the middle of nowhere can make this badass and "stand out of the crowd", because this is just a typical MIDI-Preset-Export type of track.

-Remove Decay/Delay/Reverb on the bell, it's wayy too wet!

15thD - Overcast 15thD - Overcast

very nice

relaxing, melodical, very cool NG track. The stereo seperation effect on it gives it a cool polish, but maybe the bass is a bit too rough for the track